Thank you for your interest in Balboa Travel.
Balboa Travel recruits, hires and trains educated, motivated travel professionals who share in its profits as owners and who define its dedication and commitment to providing absolutely the finest, most personalized service possible. No other travel management firm can offer the same level of commitment to its employees as Balboa Travel.
We offer a great salary benefit package with 401K plan, travel industry benefits, friendly work environment. We maintain an extensive at-home program, so we are able to employ agents throughout the United States. There is always room at Balboa Travel for a good worker dedicated to excellence. If you are interested please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word email attachment to email@example.com
Familiarity with installation/setup of Sabre, Amadeus and other travel agency applications a plus.
Corporate Travel Agent
Balboa Travel is currently reviewing candidates for the position of Senior Travel Agent for normal business hours as well as after hours in our emergency services department. To apply, agents should have five years of corporate travel experience. Preferred candidates should have strong customer service and communication skills, as well as prior experience booking international travel . This position is open on our "at home" program and candidates can work from any location in the US. Available positions include both full and part time. If you are interested please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Travel Advisor
As a Virtuoso agency, our ideal advisor is experienced, committed, multi-lingual, action oriented, efficient, has a high attention to detail, has integrity, has excellent listening, communications and organizational skills, and passionate about service to complement our growing leisure business. A minimum of three years, current service oriented/luxury leisure travel experience is needed. Ideal candidate will have a current book of business and will take pride in providing your Balboa clients exceptional service and meeting all their travel goals and dreams. If you are interested please submit your resume as a Microsoft Word email attachment to email@example.com
Senior Corporate Travel Agent
Balboa Travel is currently reviewing candidates for the position of Senior Travel Agent for normal business hours as well as after hours in our emergency services department. To apply, agents should have five years of corporate travel experience. Preferred candidates should have strong customer service and communication skills, as well as prior experience booking international travel.
In addition we are also reviewing candidates for the position of International Rate Desk Agent. To apply, candidates should have experience with International tariffs, airline contracts and GDS pricing.
All of the above positions are open on our “at home" program and candidates can work from any location in the US. Available positions include both full and part time.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior International VIP Corporate Agents - At Home
Balboa is currently recruiting for Senior International VIP Agents that have at least five years of Corporate Travel Experience. Sabre and/or Amadeus is preferred along with strong customer service skills and a deep understanding of Corporate Travel. These At-Home positions are open to any qualified applicant within the 50 states. We encourage qualified applicants to submit a resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to email@example.com.
We are currently interviewing professional sales associates to join our Business Development Team. Our team is constantly providing ways to improve awareness in the eyes of our target audience and seeks an individual who can participate in various stages of lead generation. You will get the opportunity to work with a team of high-energy professionals and a reputable corporate travel agency. This position requires assisting in building our sales funnel through cold calling, lead generation and networking.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Balboa’s travel services, technology and pricing structure
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Determine prospect needs and propose appropriate service needs
- Meet or exceed the new business sales goals
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers
- Scheduling and documenting activities in Salesforce and developing prospective customer profiles
- Complete required pipeline reports and other deliverables in a timely manner and in accordance with company expectations
- Regularly meet with Business Development team to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals and status of prospective customers
- Regular training of company service and technology offerings
- Other duties, as assigned
Balboa Travel is looking for candidates with experience in developing and executing business development. Achieve targets by selling Balboa’s reputable corporate travel services and technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative selling techniques to create positive results for Balboa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent travel industry experience
- Travel in excess of 40%
- Minimum 5 years travel industry sales experience
- Excellent negotiation, persuasion, presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
- Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Able to meet deadlines working from home and while traveling
- High integrity
- Excellent listening skills
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work under stressful situations
- Ability to develop strong relationships with members
- Strategic thinker/visionary
- Excellent analytical skills
This position is based out of Austin Texas. Balboa Travel is focused on making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. We are a Woman/Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (WMBE) and is a certified Platinum member of the Green Business Bureau. This position has an opportunity to grow into our at home program from any location in Texas.